Business Associate to join our client services / operations team. This is an entry-level position. The ideal candidate must demonstrate that they are customer focused, motivated to go the extra mile, goal and detailed oriented, is always looking to learn and expand their skill set, and has a polished and professional demeanor.
· Will learn and master the “ropes” on how to on-board new clients and set-up and deliver new policy information.
· Responsible for new client application processing including entering all required information into our case management system
· Works closely to communicate with the Director of New Business and Case Managers to ensure integrity of information
· Communicates via email, phone and other means with clients and vendors to verify and obtain client information, ensuring a timely response.
· Actively participates in “policy ownership” research, investigation and reconciliation to retain and/or expand existing client base.
· Continually provides excellent customer service, ensuring timely responses to all internal and external clients.
· College degree is required plus 0-1 year of customer related experience. Additional related work experience may be substituted for degree.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional PDF maker
· Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
· Fast-learner, results-oriented, inquisitive individual motivated to grow and develop with our firm
· Confident, team player who can help create, refine and expand this role over time
· Problem solving skills