GR Reid Associates, LLP, is seeking a Senior Manager, Accounting / Tax to join our independent certified public accounting and consulting services firm offering a full-range of services to most major business markets.
We are a rapidly growing CPA Firm looking for a qualified and dedicated Senior Manager. Tremendous opportunity for qualified candidate that is looking to be on the partner track.
- Candidate will work in all phases of tax planning, tax preparation, review, compliance, and research
- Strong experience using tax software with Thomson Reuters UltraTax CS, Microsoft Office and Intuit QuickBooks preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of prevailing tax laws and developments
- Ability to apply knowledge of current issues in tax, regulatory requirements and industry specific concerns to clients and be able to identify where they may impact a client and recommend strategies
- Be proficient in the preparation of various tax returns, including, but not limited to: Individual, Fiduciary, Corporate, Partnership, and Multistate
- Proactive, self-motivated, well organized, and possess the ability to manage work effectively with others while managing client relationships
- Superior attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Must be a CPA
- 10+ years of recent, continuous CPA firm experience
- Ability to communicate with business owners and personnel
- A team player that possesses a positive, “can do” attitude with a “firm first” mindset
- Have the ambition to move to partner level by exhibiting a partner mind and skill set and demonstrate these traits through actions and demeanor
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Plan the timing and assigning of staff to engagements
- Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, and keep the partner informed of all important developments in the engagement.
- Supervise staff accountants, provide feedback to them, and evaluate their progress.
- Become an expert in assigned areas.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Assist in administrative functions as assigned by the partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients and efficiencies within the workplace.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and bonus structure. Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k).
Application Instructions: please apply at www/grreid.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.