Specialist in tax planning, preparation & asset protection for high net worth individuals, corporations, and partnerships. Tax and business advisor for mergers & acquisitions for both public and private closely held businesses. Former Tax Manager at BDO Seidman and a Senior Shareholder Tax Specialist. Director of Financial Services from 1981-2000 at Feldman Sherb & Co. P.C., formerly Feldman Sherb Ehrlich & Co. P.C. a medium-sized fullservice accounting firm. He has provided litigation support services as expert witness for various law firms and has served as a Board member for various private & Public Companies. Paul has delivered numerous speeches before various professional groups and had published articles in a leading national tax magazine. He is married with children and presently resides in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- MBA Taxation Pace University
- BA Accounting, Queens College
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (appointed committee member)
- Member International Association for Financial Planning, Inc.
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, States of New York & Connecticut