More than 40 years of experience with complex audit engagements, as well as day-to-day responsibility for clients in diversified industries including property and casualty insurance companies, manufacturers, distributors, real estate property managers, and professional service firms as well as townships and government non-for-profit organizations. He is skilled in supervising the completion of workpapers and writing both GAAP and OCBOA financial statements.
In depth knowledge providing business and tax consulting for corporations, partnerships, LLCs and their owners.
- Graduate Pace University, 1988
- Master of Science in Taxation
- Graduate Rider University, 1977
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Accounting Major
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member Nassau Chapter, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Member Executive Board and Treasurer of The Coalition Against Child Abuse and Neglect
- Joined the firm as partner in 2012
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, States of New York and Florida